Terms and Condition Policy
Accenterra Private Limited (“we” and “us”) is the operator of (https://www.trenpa.in/) (“website”). By placing an order through this website, you agree to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service. trenpa is a brand of Accenterra Private Limited and this is our Terms and Conditions Policy.
Unless otherwise stated, this website and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from this website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from this website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from this website
- Redistribute content from this website
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. This website does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of this website, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, this website shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. This website reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions. You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant this website a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search Engines
- News Organizations
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other Listed Businesses,
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting Non-Profit Organizations, Charity Shopping Malls, and Charity Fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly known Consumer and/or Business Information Sources
- Community Sites
- Associations or other groups representing Charities
- Online Directory distributors
- Internet Portals
- Accounting, Law, and Consulting Firms
- Educational Institutions and Trade Associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of this website; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information. These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must seek our approval by sending an e-mail to this website. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our Corporate Name; or
- By use of the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of this website‘s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a Trademark License Agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To contact us, please email us at email@example.com or call us at: +91 95669 62225
Last updated on: 22nd November 2022